"Erin Go Bragh" means "Ireland Forever." I've decided I like that title better.
Tonight we went to Dolan's pub down by the River Shannon in downtown Limerick with most of the Americans from my group and brought two of my roomies with us, since they were here for the night before they go home tomorrow. I really like it at Dolan's because it has live traditional music on a nightly basis and the beer is typically cheaper there. I did, however, break down and had a pint of Bulmer's (hard cider) before my Guinness. I also got a free Guinness pint glass tonight (how authentic!) and I will hopefully get a couple more...like maybe a Carlsburg or a Smithwicks or a Bulmer's. I'm glad for the time being, though, that I ended up at least with a Guinness glass.
Also, I just booked a flight for le Pareeeeee (Paris) for the second weekend in March. Score!! As my father put it, I'll "really be doing Europe."
These next three weekends are going to be booked. I'm doing work all this weekend, Belfast the weekend after, and Paris the weekend after that. I have like one weekend off to finish all of my papers that are due at the end of March (no worries, mom, I've started them already) and then my family visits!!!!!!! I'm starting to build a list of places to go while they're here: Bunratty, Angela's Ashes tour, Cork/Blarney, Galway, Lahinch, Cliffs of Moher, and possibly the Ring of Kerry. Although, if it's warm enough, I might suggest the Aran Islands (off the coast of Galway) because I hear they're amazing. I just don't know how long of a trip that would be, ferry and all.
I just found out that my senior thesis advisor will be none other than Johnny Vaughan himself, which is way exciting because it means I get to do a lit review on autism and I get to have an internship at an autism center...I'm SO excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

erin go braugh makes me think of st. patrick's day cards i sometimes see that say "erin go braugh-less"
ReplyDeletebut i like the new title. in case my previous comment was misleading..
ReplyDelete